Tuesday 8 February 2011

I Can Report the Following

I have been home now for a full week and I have the following post-trip updates:
1) There was an anxious moment at passport control when it appeared that the officers were requesting fingerprints of everyone.  You may recall that I had an injury to my right thumb, and while we waited in the queue, I formulated mentally my query regarding the presence of a Hello Kitty bandaid and its impact on anti-terrorist precautions.  In the event, my fingerprints were not requested;
2) We were inspected by, among others, a small beagle in customs.  Thankfully, the pear drops either escaped notice or were not included in the beagle's remit;
3) My Transport for London injury has fully healed;
4) Wodges of cake consumed since my return - zero.  A Certain Reader will recall that I did buy a brownie from the bakery the other day, but that is not cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment